Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Once in a Blue Moon? I Should Have Called it Something Else!

It seemed like a good name at the time. Especially as it relates to how often I get married. Unfortunately, it also seems to be appropriate when describing how often I write in this blog. [sigh]

The HCG diet is going very well. I'm on Day 29 and I've lost 18.4# and 24.2 inches!

I'm seeing fat disappear noticeably in the mirror. YAY!

I just got an email from the HCG folks--they're running a special til the end of the month. It's a good deal--I may have to stock up on some more drops for my second round. Here is the link:

Free HCG

Been working in the garden a lot. (too much, maybe--on the diet you're not supposed to over exert yourself as it slows down the weight loss). There's so much to do for the wedding landscape-wise that I really must do SOMETHING daily.

I'll see if I can post some pictures. I took some great ones a couple of weeks ago, finally. All of my plants are crowded in pots in a deer-proof enclosure until we can finish getting the deer fence up.

The pics are of some of the plants in that enclosure.











More soon--

In Joy,
Sara

PS HEY, what does anybody know about Save the Date Announcements? I'm thinking we might need to get on that pretty soon?

5 comments:

  1. your garden looks lovely. happy wedding and skinny day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret! It is a lot of work but I love it. So many garden plans, so little time!

    There is the Moon Garden, the Green and Gold Garden, the Tea Garden, the Red Dragon Garden, the Fire Garden, the Labyrinth Garden (Antique Heirloom roses all around), the Blues Garden, the Wild Garden, the Woodland Garden, the Vegetable Terraces, the Fruit Orchard, the English Cottage Garden....etc....etc....etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is looking great. I think you are spending full time for this.

    Kenneth
    real hcg drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Kenneth--I think there are not enough hours in the day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is looking very beautiful, having different flowers.

    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete